November 21, 2016
Growing up I would look through my parents albums all the time. Sitting with these big books on my lap, flipping through the pages – what I saw in those images seemed so important to me. They told the story of my family.
Digital images are great, but nothing can take the place of an album. They are family heirlooms. Let’s create one for you. Contact me to get started.
Four Easy Steps:
- Choose Fabric or Leather for your cover
- Choose your album shape and size
- Square: 8×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Vertical or horizontal: 8×10, 9×12, 11×14
- Horizontal only: 10×15
- Choose any add-ons you’d like
- Choose the photographs you want to include in your album
- For this last step you’ll choose your favorites from your online gallery. I’ll begin designing from those choices you mark as favorites.
Initial investment for all albums:
- Sizes 8×8 and 8×10: $1500
- Sizes 10×10, 12×12, 9×12, 11×14: $1700
- Size 10×15: $1900
- All albums include 18 spreads (36 sides). Additional spreads are $30 each for all album sizes.
No comments yet.